ABOUTHistory and Structure
AIST-University of Tsukuba Open innovation laboratory for food and medicinal resource engineering (FoodMed-OIL) was established.
SOLVAY-AIST “International Cooperation Activity toward Solving Global Issues” was started.
-Collaborative Research for Building the Sustainable Society focusing at CO2 Emission Reduction and so on-
Toyota Central R＆D Labs AIST have started the Cross-Appointment system.
Tokyo Unversity AIST have started the Cross-Appointment system.
Oosaka University AIST have started the Cross-Appointment system.
Hokkaido University and AIST have started the Cross-Appointment system.
Unit for Industry-Government-Academia Collaborative Research on Catalysis as Cooperation Unit was established in Hokkaido University Catalysis Research Center.
Interdisciplinary Research Center for Catalytic Chemistry(IRC3) was established.
Director, Research CenterMasaru Yoshida
- Silicon Chemistry Team Yumiko Nakajima
- Functional Group Transformation Team Masaru Yoshida
- Heteroatom Chemistry Team Norihisa Fukaya
- Catalyst Design Team Kazuhiro Matsumoto
- Advanced Heterogeneous Catalysis Team Isao Nakamura
- Flow Chemistry Team Nagatoshi Koumura
- Digital-Driven Chemistry Team Akira Yada
- Tsukuba University Cross-Appointment Team Masashi Kijima ＆Hidehisa Kawashima＆Hiroko Isoda
- Tokyo University Cross-Appointment Team Shu Kobayashi
- Toyota Central R＆D Labs Cross-Appointment Team Shinnji Inagaki
- Oosaka University Cross-Appointment Team Kmzushi Mashima
- Deputy Director, Research CenterKouichi Sato
- Principal Research ManagerMasanori Tamura & Junchul.cho
- Advisors, Emeritus ResearchersHideaki Hamada & Akira Sekiya
- Administrative StaffsHitoshi Nozawa & Autsushi naitou＆ Haruka Ookawado